January 8, 2008

This was the hardest thing I ever had to write!

I am disappointed at you; for I never treated you that way. Anyways, I will be over it in time, only I will know better than to ever ask you for anything.

It’s not just the last incident; I’ve been piling up some stuff since you kept yelling at me “enty magnouna”. I did not reply to you then because I was too focused to not say hurtful things like you did, but here it goes: Yes, I am crazy, but that doesn’t make you any better. I am the kind of crazy who would always give support to those I care for. I am the kind of crazy that would rather bite my tongue before saying shit to them, the way you did that day. You think I replied? You have no idea!! You know me better and you know how mean I can be, instead you saw me cry… you should have known it hurt.

And by the way, you have no idea what it’s like to walk one mile in my shoes. You don’t get to give me parenting advice; however, you get to keep them for when you’re a mother. For what it's worth, you'll make a good one some day.

For someone who speaks so much of personal space, you should know better than to underestimate my need for my own space.

And for the love of God, how come you always play devil’s advocate, but you never stop to consider that may be I could use some advocating myself!!

I realize being upset with you is only hard because I expected more from you, it’s my bad. I should have not count you as a friend; my friends do better, and you are better to your friends; therefore, it doesn’t make us friends. I was stupid to think otherwise. I guess this is why I am upset.

I really still care for you. I still think highly of you, and whenever asked, I will always say you’re good friend. Just not mine.

I wish you may never have problems like mine, I wish life always gives you its best, and I wish you never feel the way I do right now.

14 comments:

Nora said...

Sorry you're feeling this way. I hope things look better soon....

insomniac said...

i kinda felt better after i wrote that, like a weight was lifted off my chest!

thanks :)

Яαgιи Яαvєи said...

Vent girl. VENT AWAY!!

Rabbena yekremek we yesabbarek we yes3edek we yerzo2ek bel kheer we yehdeeky we yehdeelek el nas kollaha in sha2 Allah.

and that's all I have to say here. ;)

Cheers...

Anonymous said...

Crazy is good. I love crazy. :D

Do you know the sound that comes from underneath your vehicle after you ran over a youngster with a bookbag strapped to their back? For some reason when I think of that sound, it makes me break out into laughter.

P.S.I am not crazy.

Anonymous said...

sorry. kind of went off topic here.
but its just an interesting issue, that whole crazy-or-not thing.

sorry again.

insomniac said...

Raging Raven,

i've been told "lama 7ad yed3eelek, don't argue back, just say ameen and accept the du3a2"

so, AMEEN, and thank you very very much for the du3a2, it was very thoughtful of you :) really

cheers :)

insomniac said...

anon,

i don't mind crazy myself, not at all...

it's quite disturbing that you know what it actually sounds like to run over a youngster with a bookbag strapped to their back and actually find it funny...

no, it doesn't make you crazy, it makes you... ummmmmm psychotic????
:)

pick a nickname already!

please :))
** i am saying please because i wouldn't want you to come run me over(i know i am not a youngster tho)

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't run you over. You're having more than your fair share of shit already.

& Whats with the names?? I love anon :)

insomniac said...

wow, that's the upside of having shit!!

ok, can u call ur self something like "not crazy-anon"?

Anonymous said...

No. But you can. (if you want to)

Nora said...

Well, I think anon seems crazy .. but at the same time nice.

Hmm, the Nicely-Crazy Anon??

Hey anon, I do mean that in the nicest way possible... :o)
I am not a youngster.. and I do not carry a backpack! I am no joy for you anyway!

insomniac said...

but Nora, ur responsible for youngsters who carry backpaks.... and u have a big title too :D

Anonymous said...

So Nora is responsible for youngsters who carry backpacks?
Tempting!!!

You should try that once, running over one of them. You know you want to! & Really those kidos are made of rubber, they'd spring right away from under your wheels and maybe tell you to do that again

:)

Nora said...

Oh yeah, I have a title.. I am important. I am humble and forget about it sometimes!

Anon, Oh yeah! I have wanted to run so many people over at times... but I guess that is another story for another day! I am sure the kids would love it now that you mention it!