September 17, 2007

My own Pandora’s Box

I know what’s in the box… I just don’t know if I can deal with the consequences of it getting out. I’ve been searching for the key for quite sometime and now that it practically fell on my lap, I have butterflies in my stomach as I put it in the lock and turn it…

Will the truth that I already know make me feel better once it’s out in the open? It better, because I know it won’t come for free. Nothing is ever for free, and I think I have already paid that price.

Ok, before I open the box of darkness (how can truth be so dark?) I am taking a moment here to promise myself I will not regret this. No, I will not regret this… I better do it and deal with the consequences than not do it ad forever wonder what could have happened. A wasted chance is a lot worse than a chance that never comes.

Ostorha ya Rab….


No comments: