November 26, 2009

*smile*


It was an unexpected surprise…

It was dark, and I couldn’t see its color…

I kissed and hugged Rasha for giving me such a surprise that made me cheer that way…

I put it on my dashboard all the way to Alex, and I kept glancing at it while driving…

I kept smiling because of all the memories and thoughts that came to mind just because of such little pretty thing...

I arrived home, I unpacked, I changed, I asked mom for something to put it in, but she ignored me and kept asking who got it instead; it made me sort of angry so I decided not to answer…

Beem kept holding on to me wanting me to hug him to sleep… I fell asleep too and forget about my little beauty...

Today, I ran to where I had left it and I was relieved to see it still in good shape, I emptied a vase where mama kept some of her karakeeb, washed it, et voila…

I am not usually a big fan of orange and yellow, but those pastel shades on this particular tulip look amazing, it’s such a delight to keep looking at it…

Thank you ya Roosh, you made sure there would be something to cheer me up every time my mood goes down, at least until it wilts… (mesh hannaked 3aleiki wa2ollek how it will feel when that happens)

Me is happy for now :)

2 comments:

Rasha said...

you didn't answer your mom?!! loooooooool
ya benty...zamanha almost sure Hugh was the one ;) :D

(i meant to tell u...that cinnamon 2oronfelawy scent u were wearing is very nice)

do we sound weired?? hahahahahahaha

insomniac said...

lol ya rasha!!

i told her the second day wana bala3eb el tulip (yes, i play with the tulip)... she said it was nice of you :)

(haha, etfaddaleeh ya amar, mayeghlash 3aleiki)

lol, i think only weird people would fail to understand how great our friendship is :D so who cares!