October 24, 2009

Wrapped within a jazzy tune!


Looking through the window and seeing all those marshmallow clouds around me, I wrapped my shawl around me as jazz tunes tickled all my senses…

It was the perfect setting; finishing up a cup of coffee as my favorite lindt melted in my mouth after a brief chat with the friendly flight attendant, me alone on that row, and Ella and Louis singing… that was when it hit me…

I finally felt that warm fuzzy feeling I was missing most of my trip…

I felt gratitude for it all, I felt the kind of happy I couldn’t feel earlier when I was burdened by all the things that haunted my soul!


The end of my trip did not feel sad like endings are mostly known to be; mine was satisfying.

It all fell into place as the plane slowly came closer to the ground, and I could see the tiny little details through the cotton-candy clouds, I was reminded of my love for details and I remembered those particular ones that made me smile during my trip…

And all of a sudden, it felt like home!

Oh details, I just love you; you make my life!! In you, my true happy moments belong and I am forever grateful that I can see you, even if at the end!

4 comments:

Gihan said...

Welcome back ya looza :D

You were missed!

insomniac said...

thanks habibty!

and i did have my share of missing :)

Anonymous said...

that was nice! :)

'even if at the end' - classic. It feels like a title of a very sensational post :)

insomniac said...

hahaa, thanks

well, feel free to use it in any sensational post you write, you do have a few :)